9 Innings 2013 - Card level up

engi19

Play Store Icon Image (upload it to GGImage)
Name of Game: 9 innings 2013
Game Version: 2.0.7
Name of Cheat: Card level ups
Search Regions Needed: 4byte + 1byte

Steps:

Lunarfaze wrote:

Well, it seems like hacking is the norm and I am getting a lot of questions which is awesome!  So, I started this thread to assist anyone.  This will be Android based mostly, yet the logic holds true for Apple as well.  This is a BASIC overview.   Most will assume you can root your device and start your apps. 

1) Items and Programs Needed

• Rooted Device: I paid to have mine done, others do it themselves)
  • SuperSU application: Allows programs to look at the "root" of your device; available on Google Play or online
  • Game Guardian application: This is the program that reads the codes; Must download from their website as it has been removed from the Play store
  • Helium application: Some sort of backup program; VERY IMPORTANT

2) Prepare 9Innings Game

• Open 9Innings game
  • Purchase several batters, 1k normal cards (you will need at least 3...buy like 8)
  • Level 1 up at a time until you get a SUCCESS with +1 on each area (to contact, power, and eye)
  • Keep 1 fail card as well, the level 1 card, and keep one un-leveled card - throw the rest away
  • Now, add the "leveled" and "fail" card to your team, preferably on your bench
  • Leave the un-leveled card in "slot 1" of your card box (meaning it's the very first card in the upper left-corner)
  • Repeat this for pitchers... use ONLY STARTERS or RELIEF otherwise you will create a headache
  • Close the game and move to step 3

3) Getting started with GG (Game Guardian)

• Open GG on your device
  • You will see a black background window open with Enable Lock Function and Stop Guardian across the bottom with a listing of instructional text
  • You may also see a message stating SuperSU is allowing GG access to the rooted device
  • No need to press anything else (do so at your own risk)
  • Now minimize GG however your device does... on mine, I hit the HOME key
  • You will see a "dog" icon pop up... very small.. this is how to access GG later
  • Once minimized, move to step 4

4) Searching HEX codes

• GG should still be open in the background and you should see a small blue dog icon somewhere
  • Open 9innings and go through your starting process
  • Once the game is open, go to "Cards" and "My Card Deck"
  • Click on the "Batter Room" tab
  • Click the first card to highlight it which should be the normal batter card that has been unleveled
  • Now press the Dog Icon from GG
  • You are now running GG to search and alter HEX codes ... congrats!
  • Search:
  • After pressing the Dog Icon, press the "Search" under the magnifying glass tab
  • A popup will show that asks you to input an integer
  • Input "0" (zero) ... here comes the computer science aspect...
  • 0 equals the number of levelups to the card AND the number of extra points to Contact, Power, and Eye which is all 0
  • Press "search" button
  • A new window will show a list on the left of HEX codes and a value on the right which should all equal 0
  • These are EVERY HEX code for that card that currently has a value of 0 - millions of them
  • Now press the back arrow key in the upper right corner which takes you back to the card screen of the gameNow, switch your unleveled card with your level 1 card on your team bench - this puts your level 1 card with +1 to Contact, Power, and Eye into the 1st positionNow, press the Dog Icon again
  • Your previous HEX codes should be there still
  • Press "search" againThis time input "1" (one) and press search ... more computer science
  • You are only searching the HEX codes from the last search (for example, if you went through and picked all the apples from a fruit basket and them pick all the red ones)
  • 1 equals the number of levelups to the card AND the number of extra points to Contact, Power, and Eye
  • This is why a Level 1 with +1 to Contact, Power, and Eye is so important
  • The number of results should drop a lot.
  • Repeat the above steps going back and forth between 0 and 1 until you have narrowed the results to 4 (this can take a while sometimes)

more to come... getting tired... I will update this through all steps including leveling, fixing fails, changing attributes, and initial points.  Int he meantime, remember your atts MUST ALWAYS ADD UP TO THE SAME VALUE and your INITIAL POINTS MUST BE THE SAME IN ANY ORDER UNLESS THERE IS A ZERO...

9) ATTRIBUTES CODES:

BATTER:

• Hawk Eye: 1
  • Lower Body Workout: 2
  • Push Hit: 3
  • Pull Hit: 4
  • Heavy Hit: 5
  • Left Arm Killer: 6
  • Right Arm killer:7
  • Defense Captain:8
  • Score Machine: 9
  • Fastball Killer: 10
  • Focus: 11
  • Foresight: 12
  • Slugger: 13
  • Head on Head: 14
  • Well Rounded: 15

PITCHER:

• Peace of Mind: 16
  • Cool Pitcher: 17
  • Overcome Crisis: 18
  • Speed of Light: 19
  • Polishing Changeup: 20
  • Left Batter Killer: 21
  • Right Batter Killer: 22
  • Iron Stamina: 23
  • Veteran: 24
  • Set Position: 25
  • Nerves of Steel: 26
  • Pitching Bachine: 27
  • Treasured Pitcher: 28
  • Ice Man: 29
  • Swing Man: 30

This guide and video was made by a friend, we are in constant contact about trying to find out how to do more.  This is really just basic information floating around on youtube, but he wrote it all down to help too.  I use GK to do pretty much the same plus a little more.  I have a video with just me setting everything up on gk very quick that i can post.  Once i get a chance ill add to this post on how to change attributes and base stats of a card.  It will more than likely be this weekend.

• 5 months later...

I have done this in the past, but every time that I have successfully modified a card, the game messes up. A dialog pops up saying something about the card data being different than what the server says it should be....

Has this changed?

Archived