Lonely Survivor Hack Request

yslohan

On 2/11/2023 at 12:37 AM, yslohan said:

Hi, I've been searching for working Lonely Survivor hack but none of them are working, if someone can make an hack for this game I would appreciate it, Thanks.

Hi! I've tried it too, but the only result was hacking gold on stage (it is limited by 7400 per stage). So the only way to play "normally" was to download modded apk. Try to backup your current progress by binding to Google, then restore in a modded one. I hope it works (didn't try, so this is not 100% tip) . But be careful with mod - it doesn't work properly. For example, one shot kill doesn't kill boss - he disappeares, but still continues to attack you. Also, god mode doesn't work well too - how i think, if received DPS is more then your max HP - you will die. Less damage will be ignored. So be careful and try to upgrade all your equipment + always choose +maxHP ability during the stage to be sure that boss won't oneshot you 😆

[Lonely Survivor] The game uses static memory addresses, which makes it easier to cheat the game.

For example, if you find a pointer to the value of coins, then you can change the number of coins every time the round starts. The same goes for other values.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:18 AM, Unclear said:

[Lonely Survivor] The game uses static memory addresses, which makes it easier to cheat the game.

For example, if you find a pointer to the value of coins, then you can change the number of coins every time the round starts. The same goes for other values.

Any other examples please? It is ok with hacking gold. What about EXP or temporary (event) items?

Archived