PG3D how i can find the updated value?

kyh

Question

Hello, I'm introducing myself to the world of guadian game hacking, I need some help finding the updated value of a free script that stopped working. I would like to know if it is possible to find the current values only with the old ones.

For example, in version 22.8.0 of the game the script values were these:
F3 0F 1E F8 FD 7B 01 A9 FD 43 00 91 33 4D 02 B0 68 D2 6A 39 E8 00 00 37 68 19 02 D0 08 15 45 F9

I already dumped libil2cpp.so in version 22.8.0 but I'm having trouble finding the value and I have no idea how to do this, does anyone have any tips for me?

OBS: I know I'm starting with the hard one but I really want this script

3 answers to this question

On 12/8/2022 at 3:44 AM, MainC said:

Hi! What this value do? To Update value, I can only Offer the manual way. Altho there's some PG3D Script that does this (But IDK where to look for @HorridModz )

• - What version this value from? If it's from ver 20, then you need to do update-staging. ( 20 > 21 > 22)
  • - You doesn't necessarily do step #1. You can just scan the value from original version. Scan the value inside old version or You can scan it anywhere inside old OBB/Library. If you have found it on Library, then You can just put the library inside IDA Pro (Require Computer). Scan the Value again on IDA, You might find a Function where the Value relies. This can be used on Newer Version of Lib.
  • - You can doit on Android using GG: Where You need to be inside the game > scan the Value > find the Base Address (for Libs name) and see the neighboring address > Look up for String, Name, or even using Class Finder script > Find the Class/String/Name again on Newer Version/

It would be useful if You mention what kind of Hack that You're looking for. If You're interested in Step #2, let me know.

what i want is to find the method or the class by hex value

Hi! What this value do? To Update value, I can only Offer the manual way. Altho there's some PG3D Script that does this (But IDK where to look for @HorridModz )

• - What version this value from? If it's from ver 20, then you need to do update-staging. ( 20 > 21 > 22)
  • - You doesn't necessarily do step #1. You can just scan the value from original version. Scan the value inside old version or You can scan it anywhere inside old OBB/Library. If you have found it on Library, then You can just put the library inside IDA Pro (Require Computer). Scan the Value again on IDA, You might find a Function where the Value relies. This can be used on Newer Version of Lib.
  • - You can doit on Android using GG: Where You need to be inside the game > scan the Value > find the Base Address (for Libs name) and see the neighboring address > Look up for String, Name, or even using Class Finder script > Find the Class/String/Name again on Newer Version/

It would be useful if You mention what kind of Hack that You're looking for. If You're interested in Step #2, let me know.

Archived