The Battle Cats

TariqAlid

Question

I use gameguardian to hack the battle cats in my phone, but because my phone is not root, I use dualspace for use the gameguardian, it work, but when i fuzzy search with cb:C++ .bs memory range i dont get any result, how to fix it?

Screenshot_20221116-120559.png

On 11/17/2022 at 8:18 PM, MonkeySAN said:

when you select the game process in GG it will display [x64] next to the name if game is 64bit.

IMG_20221117_211455.thumb.jpg.1e8245f549695242a728f82b5f65c52d.jpg

if none then its 32bit.

I found the value. I hack all the cats but there are some cats that missing (5 missing cats). I can't see or upgrade them but I can select them in equip menu and even produce them ingame but they're still invisible in game. Is this a bug, can I fix this?

That's the problem, I don't know. I took some screenshot here. I can't see their name or which class they are, don't know if they special, rare, super rare or uber rare cat. I have to equip them through combo cat and I can summon them in the stage, they don't appear even in stage but they did kill enemy and did damage to the base. 

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-40-16-692_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-40-49-691_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-41-26-050_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-41-35-346_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

6 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

how about select the invisible cat then tap that unit info button?

does that give you anything.

i may need the link to that youtube video guide you had followed.

I did some digging and found out the invisible cat in my game which are these 4 

_Cat Giraffe Modoki (Special Cat), Catnip Tricky (Special Cat), Catnip Dragon (Special Cat), Cat Boy (Special Cat).

They are the 4 invisible cat in my game, I checked for their cost on wiki and turn out that they are exclusive to the JAPANESE version of the game, I don't know how I got them since i'm playing the global version...

And the link to that guide video is this video. I follow every step from this video to unlock all the cat unit, somehow end up with 4 extra cat from another version of the game. lmao

On 11/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, TariqAlid said:

I use gameguardian to hack the battle cats in my phone, but because my phone is not root, I use dualspace for use the gameguardian, it work, but when i fuzzy search with cb:C++ .bs memory range i dont get any result, how to fix it?

Screenshot_20221116-120559.png

Battle cars detect what os ur using

For 

Vphonegaga is other

X8 Anonymous

Other virtual Cb

So basically, I was trying to edit a ticket's value but accidentally edited some other ones, and now I could not see the ticket value and it's not allowing me to use it even though I got the ticket. I don't know how to revert the changes I've made to this.

i need help with fixing my search results on game guardian i use samsung version 11 on battle cats 64 bit no root ( dual space lite)

ive been trying to find the right code range for the results but i cant find it

i would be really grateful if someone can help me fix it or just do the simple hack for me

my discord is: GiggleSaurus/mentalityloser

thank you!

ive been struggling on doing this because all the info on like youtube or that i could fined is either really convoluted or doesn't work anymore so i would like a step by step guide to do this. i know you can because i did it before a while ago before some updates but idk if your still able to do so nowadays. the unit i want to unlock is unit 380 or d'arktanyan so if you could help it would be greatly appreciated 

Hello community, years ago I used to hack Battle Cats but now I see that everything is different, I have read many posts but I can't get it to work, my cb regions are empty and I already tried using Java, javaheap, anonymous and Other and it does not work, I tried using many applications to clone and also virtual instances with android 7 and no one shows the cb, So I wanted to know if anyone can currently hack this game and with which region, I have a Poco with android 13 and a Motorola with android 11 both x64

13 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

last time i checked it was in Other.

one way to make sure is :

- enter a battle

- search your Castle HP in Dword

- let the enemy hit your castle a bit then pause

- refine to the new HP value

You are right, they are saved in Other, sadly I can't get it to work, it shows me the results and I change the first two values but nothing happens, If you have any advice on how to find the correct value of Cat food and exp I would greatly appreciate it.Even though I have few results, I don't know what the real values are. I tried editing the first two and it didn't work or I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Screenshot_20240624-092243.png