BlackSky is here

Blacksky45

Hello everyone, This is BlackSky. I'm here not just to introduce myself but also to introduce about my recent work. I call it 'The Legends'. It's an Anti-Ban Script for Asphalt 9 Legends. It's really an Anti-Ban script. I've been working on it since last two months. It's promising.

We all know how hard is to play Asphalt 9 and progressing is very slow. For new players it's not less then a nightmare. Keeping in mind that people get banned when they play with mod apk and they keep doing the same mistake until they realise it's not worth to play. Not many people work on making script for asphalt 9. I don't think if there are any for general public. I decided to release it for public but not free. The reason it cannot be free cause I actually spent entire day to make it  work. It's an lengthy and time consuming process which I've to do for every new update. It's more like starting from scratch. 

The main features of my script are:

A:  Memory Patch 1 - Blocks codes that are responsible for sending data to the server. It sends you in cheat board. While you stay in cheat board you can play career, daily events, grand Prix and special events. The best part of this memory patch is all your progress will be synchronised with the server like your rep points and rep lvl. It doesn't freeze anything. Except, it doesn't record your lap time in events. That's not a problem. You can stay in cheat board as long as you want and if you want to get out of the cheat board then just  stop using it for a week. You can't play multiplayer while you are in cheat board but you can once you get out of it. This patch itself save your account from getting ban by 95%. I don't know why 5% is left but it's something you shouldn't worry about.

B: Memory Patch 2- This one is very sophisticated. This patch doesn't sends you in cheat board instead it works as normal as the game. It allows you to play career , daily events, special events and multiplayer. You can't play grand Prix with this patch. It doesn't freeze anything and all your data will be synchronised with the server. It itself save you from getting ban by 95%. 

Both patches are different and have different functions but combining both makes it lethal.

😄 AI Killer : As the name suggest, it kills AI (opponents) in the race. It actually kills there aggression level by 98%. They won't chase you, they won't bother you and after few sec they left far behind you. With AI killer you can do better lap time and can complete knockdown mission. You don't need to have a fully upgraded car just hit the recommended rank in career. Instead of removing AI from the game, AI killer does it job flawlessly. You can use it in career, daily event and special events. It doesn't affect cops car but with speed you can burst them all.

D :Report Blocker - It blocks all the in game reporting system. It does by blocking the codes in the memory which are responsible for collecting logs and sending reports. It's for non root users. For root users they can use this along with a shell script that removes all the logs and reports stored in your device. While people can still report you in multiplayer but game system will not find any suspicious activity. It's working cause from last two months I haven't got any warning messages while playing multiplayer and grand Prix.

E: Burst Of AI - As the name suggest, it burst all the AI( opponents) before the race starts. The AI will remain in air with some kind of cosmic effect( I don't know what else I should call it). It is a better version of AI Killer but you can't do knockdowns. You should watch my videos on my YouTube channel for more information. It doesn't affect cops car but you can out run them with speed hack.

F: High Constant Acceleration A.K.A Speed Hack - Everyone know what it does. I don't need to explain it. But just know you can't use it in multiplayer and Grand Prix. While it's extremely safe to use in career and daily events with anyone of the memory patch applied.

G: Soft Acceleration This one need an explanation cause hardly anyone knows about it. While high Acceleration can easily detected in multiplayer and grand Prix but soft Acceleration isn't. That's why it's extremely safe to use in multiplayer and grand Prix. Soft Acceleration is somewhat a better version of normal Acceleration. It doesn't accelerate your  car once the race start but gradually increase the Acceleration thus allows the car to run at it top speed. It's suitable on straight tracks but not suitable on muddy, twisty tracks. It's opposite to high Acceleration but equivalent to normal Acceleration. High Acceleration gives you top speed through out the race but soft Acceleration lets you achieve top speed which you hardly get in normal Acceleration.

These are the main functions of my script. The script available for both root and non root via virtual space. If anyone interested in buying can contact me here. For video proofs you can watch the videos on my YouTube channel- The BlackSky. 

Thanks for reading.

• 1 month later...

Archived