mortal kombat cant find the value

peshawa

so I watched some YouTube videos and when they search for some thing they always start with  number but when I do it I only get words 

for example   a guy  typed 148,547,708 then tap search and found   7B446AD4FC in shao kahns tower 

but in my case when I tap search it doesn't give any number at the start only words  so it impossible to do anything  and I watched every new video and all of then are the same  

20 hours ago, peshawa said:

so I watched some YouTube videos and when they search for some thing they always start with  number but when I do it I only get words 

for example   a guy  typed 148,547,708 then tap search and found   7B446AD4FC in shao kahns tower 

but in my case when I tap search it doesn't give any number at the start only words  so it impossible to do anything  and I watched every new video and all of then are the same  

Share video.

when he enter 148,547,708 and tap search on of the result is 7B446AD4FC but when i do it there isn't single one that start with 7

I cant show the full step because the file is larger than 14MB

6 hours ago, peshawa said:

when he enter 148,547,708 and tap search on of the result is 7B446AD4FC but when i do it there isn't single one that start with 7

I cant show the full step because the file is larger than 14MB

You have to look at the end of the address instead of the start.

Screenshot_2022-10-14-05-01-54-156_com_miui_home.thumb.jpg.af462e98a49ccd11924e300ab246436a.jpg

See here more explenation on how to use the address mask search.