help

Benwei

Question

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Benwei said:

That teleport function is very amazing. I want it to be implemented in other shooting games, but I don't know how to write scripts. I found the coordinates of all characters. Could you help me write a teleport script similar to? Thank you very much ,https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/2785-guns-of-boom-script/

But in the script pointers are used. Its not like every game has pointer coordinates. 

Did you check first if your game doesn't has any rubber banding mechanism?

You can not just think you will be able to teleport because you found xyz values. Lots of games have protection against that, you get teleported back to previous location because server does not allow jumps of specific times, frames. But in lots of cases the flags are set on vertical and horizontal. Not for example diagonal. But then time/frames play role.

Only when you understand how the values works and how to counter all the mechanism the game has in place you should start writhing teleport script. 

Like does the xyz values sometimes change address while being in match? This happens as well. How will you counter that? The GoB script will know that. Its a requirement otherwise you get crashes and non working teleports.

4 hours ago, Platonic said:

您是否首先检查您的游戏是否没有任何 橡皮筋 机制

你不能仅仅因为你找到了 xyz 值就认为你能够传送。很多游戏都有这种保护,你会被传送回以前的位置,因为服务器不允许特定时间、帧的跳跃。但在很多情况下,标志设置为垂直和水平。不是例如对角线。但随后时间/框架发挥作用。

只有当您了解这些值的工作原理以及如何应对游戏现有的所有机制时,您才应该开始扭曲传送脚本。 

就像 xyz 值在匹配时有时会改变地址一样吗?这也会发生。你将如何反击?GoB 脚本会知道这一点。这是一项要求,否则您会遇到崩溃和无法工作的传送。

Yes, but I changed the coordinates in this game, and there is no rubber banding mechanism

Archived