Speed Hack in Geometry Dash

TI64CLi

Question

Hi, 

I want to use the speed Hack in Geometry Dash (paid version from the Internet) but it doesn't seem to work. I tried using it on the lite version from the play store and it works just fine, but every time I try to use it on the paid version I installed from apk downloaded on the Internet, the game freezes. 

Has anyone encountered this bug? And does anyone know how to fix it if it's possible? 

Thanks in advance, 

TI64CLi 

1 answer to this question

Hi @TI64CLi, Is your Paid Geometry Dash has different Architecture? You can check it inside the APK Lib folder and compare it:

• - Game Guardian SpeedHack works best at 32-Bit Architecture (x86 & Armeabi-v7a). If your game Architecture is not in the list, you might want to find the correct Architecture for your game.
  • - You might want to use Virtual Machine like VPhoneGaGaF1 VM, etc as they are based on 32-Bit Architecture, Game Guardian might work best in there.
  • - If the Architecture is the same, you can try to Generate some Logs for us to see. Inside Game Guardian > Fix It > Record LogCat 

Archived