Jurassic World: The Game how to get a locked dinosaur?

greenhairbeard

On 5/20/2024 at 1:38 PM, thisisaswan said:

Hello everyone, I made a mistake. I accidentally gave myself a billion points in the Buck season and now have 399803 packs as end of season prizes. Now I can't open the game because it crashes. I can't exit as the game doesn't provide a cross. So is there a solution? Like can I turn a certain value to 0 to remove the packs? Do I wait and the packs will disappear. Any suggestions would be helpful.

problem.jpeg

Same problem exactly with me l give you advice pro do another account and start from zero point because there are no solution for that problem for now l tried to change the value and steel same 

6 hours ago, tobiashkansson said:

New ids :

Echo = 1,561,266,457
Stegosaurus Gen 2 = 1,737,466,796
Seymouria = 1,160,646,243
Diplocaulus Gen 2 = 1,333,632,267

Thanks thanks thanks pro l hope you keep going give us id every time when released new dino we need you

20 hours ago, tobiashkansson said:

New ids :

Echo = 1,561,266,457
Stegosaurus Gen 2 = 1,737,466,796
Seymouria = 1,160,646,243
Diplocaulus Gen 2 = 1,333,632,267

Pro when l put the id in trade harbor it crash me out of the game please fix

On 5/22/2024 at 3:06 PM, Theking313 said:

Same problem exactly with me l give you advice pro do another account and start from zero point because there are no solution for that problem for now l tried to change the value and steel same 

I would love a solution right about now, cuz I unlocked most of the dinosaurs

How did you get these ids @tobiashkansson

13 hours ago, thisisaswan said:

I would love a solution right about now, cuz I unlocked most of the dinosaurs

How did you get these ids @tobiashkansson

Pro you can start from the zero my account has banned and thanks for god is not very high level and haven't any rare dino right now l will star agian

I have identified an easy way to get any dinos, including not-yet-published creatures (don't do it though), and you can get them at lv40 immediately to save you the trouble of hatching 16 of them just to get 2 max level speciments. I've tried a similar method here, but it doesn't work. Anw, here's a tutorial, although a crude one, but since it's easy I hope this ís enough:

Step 1: Find a dino that you still have more room for, a.k.a u have less than 12. Click the plus -> find more, and in most cases there should be a deal where you can by a lv10 dino with Bucks. This is only available with species that are not exclusive, so pick some cheap species. Personally, I find Irritator to be the best, but it depends on your situations, find what works for u.

Step 2: Open GameGuardian and search "[Dino ID];[dino level]". For example, if the deal is a lv10 Irritator then I'll search "274868500;10". Then, type 274868500 (the dino ID) and refine. 

Step 3: if you're lucky, there will only be 10-15 lines left. Click on each of them and click Go to. Test them one by one until you find the line that is the dino ID, and the line below is the dino level (which is "10"). 

Step 4: Change the level to 40 or something. Go back to the game, refresh that deal to see if the deal has changed. If it hasn't changed, that' not the right line, try again until you find the right line of code.

Step 5: once you found the right line, replace the dino ID with the ID of the animal you want. Then go to that dino's cage, or the profile in the Innovation Center (brownish building), click on Find, and there you will fine the dino that you wanted being sold . 

Note: Once the species ID is changed, the deal will be moved to the new dino's interface, you will not find it in the original cheap dino's interface

On 5/25/2024 at 12:05 PM, Dinoking225 said:

I have identified an easy way to get any dinos, including not-yet-published creatures (don't do it though), and you can get them at lv40 immediately to save you the trouble of hatching 16 of them just to get 2 max level speciments. I've tried a similar method here, but it doesn't work. Anw, here's a tutorial, although a crude one, but since it's easy I hope this ís enough:

Step 1: Find a dino that you still have more room for, a.k.a u have less than 12. Click the plus -> find more, and in most cases there should be a deal where you can by a lv10 dino with Bucks. This is only available with species that are not exclusive, so pick some cheap species. Personally, I find Irritator to be the best, but it depends on your situations, find what works for u.

Step 2: Open GameGuardian and search "[Dino ID];[dino level]". For example, if the deal is a lv10 Irritator then I'll search "274868500;10". Then, type 274868500 (the dino ID) and refine. 

Step 3: if you're lucky, there will only be 10-15 lines left. Click on each of them and click Go to. Test them one by one until you find the line that is the dino ID, and the line below is the dino level (which is "10"). 

Step 4: Change the level to 40 or something. Go back to the game, refresh that deal to see if the deal has changed. If it hasn't changed, that' not the right line, try again until you find the right line of code.

Step 5: once you found the right line, replace the dino ID with the ID of the animal you want. Then go to that dino's cage, or the profile in the Innovation Center (brownish building), click on Find, and there you will fine the dino that you wanted being sold . 

Note: Once the species ID is changed, the deal will be moved to the new dino's interface, you will not find it in the original cheap dino's inter

Can you take a video that will be easy to us

Posted (edited)

IMG_20240531_014323.thumb.jpg.954728c3bae9eda448ddc1152717892e.jpg

there are 18 pages for this thread already.

if you do some reading in previous pages, you might had found that you are looking for.(and more)

instead of just waiting other people to feed you.

Edited by MonkeySAN

On 5/30/2024 at 8:47 PM, MonkeySAN said:

IMG_20240531_014323.thumb.jpg.954728c3bae9eda448ddc1152717892e.jpg

there are 18 pages for this thread already.

if you do some reading in previous pages, you might had found that you are looking for.(and more)

instead of just waiting other people to feed you.

Pro l found the spinoceratobs in the paleo website but when l put his id in trade harbor the game crash me Does the presence of Spinoceratops on the Palio website mean its presence in the game? Quick answer

Screenshot_2024_0607_064656.png

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2023 at 3:08 PM, MonkeySAN said:

Spinoceratops

Kaprodacthylus

both had been removed from the game.

ID became invalid and may cause the game to crash if use

#Edited

IMG_20240607_163214.thumb.jpg.fe4b8a3d3107edc00fd694033f43dff2.jpg

it stated and highlighted above it.

if you not understand that use Google Translate.

Edited by MonkeySAN

11 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

IMG_20240607_163214.thumb.jpg.fe4b8a3d3107edc00fd694033f43dff2.jpg

it stated and highlighted above it.

if you not understand that use Google Translate.

Did you know why the dinosaur has removed Or is there hope for him to return to the game?