Jurassic World: The Game how to get a locked dinosaur?

greenhairbeard

2 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

lemme get this straight.

what did you meant by "codes" of dinos?

and what are these "codes" is use for?

Pro l use game guardian of curse l use trade harbor way and l want a website like (paleo) for example not same and l have another question how did them get these codes and how l wanna be professional in that and thanks l need  answer

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Theking313 said:

Pro l use game guardian of curse l use trade harbor way and l want a website like (paleo) for example not same and l have another question how did them get these codes and how l wanna be professional in that and thanks l need  answer

i still dont get you.

if the "codes" you meant by are the IDs of dinosaurs so that you can exchange it with something else using Trade Harbor method, then i still suggest you to check previous pages of this thread as someone already posted a list of all the dinosaur's ID.

along the way, some new or unrealeased dinosaurs as well.

so why the need of a website.

as how to find those dinosaur IDs,there was already a guide for it in Cheats section in the forum.

Edited by MonkeySAN

49 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i still dont get you.

if the "codes" you meant by are the IDs of dinosaurs so that you can exchange it with something else using Trade Harbor method, then i still suggest you to check previous pages of this thread as someone already posted a list of all the dinosaur's ID.

along the way, some new or unrealeased dinosaurs as well.

so why the need of a website.

as how to find those dinosaur IDs,there was already a guide for it in Cheats section in the forum.

Yeah pro sory for that l mean dinosaurs id ok I need a site to see the ID of any new dinosaur like yuxisaurus or homalocephale That's why I want a website, if you know, I have another question: Are there new dinosaurs other than Homalocephale and yuxisaurus and doe ?

26 minutes ago, Theking313 said:

Yeah pro sory for that l mean dinosaurs id ok I need a site to see the ID of any new dinosaur like yuxisaurus or homalocephale That's why I want a website, if you know, I have another question: Are there new dinosaurs other than Homalocephale and yuxisaurus and doe ?

now that clear things up.

regarding on the matter you ask for,

im sorry i cant help you.

as i seeking info from Paleo website too and only.

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

now that clear things up.

regarding on the matter you ask for,

im sorry i cant help you.

as i seeking info from Paleo website too and only.

Good luck.

Thank you brother l will need you in other things 🙏 🙏 ❤️ 

On 4/25/2024 at 6:32 PM, tobiashkansson said:

DODO : 1,229,598,679

NYCTOSAURUS : -493,469,469

Do you know Any other dinosaur than yuxisaurus and homalocephale new added dino or unreleased?

Hi guys good morning l have big problem in copule weeks l bought the season of deadly male and take pack was is name (sesonal chance) and l have (399023) one he said to me end of the season and l have open the unclaimed rewards one of them the pack was have a big number so l I pressed a button(open cardpack) then the game crashes every time l sign to l very tired l delete the game then download it and steel crash please everyone have fix and will prices it

Hello everyone, I made a mistake. I accidentally gave myself a billion points in the Buck season and now have 399803 packs as end of season prizes. Now I can't open the game because it crashes. I can't exit as the game doesn't provide a cross. So is there a solution? Like can I turn a certain value to 0 to remove the packs? Do I wait and the packs will disappear. Any suggestions would be helpful.

problem.jpeg