[Azur Lane]is there any type of modification possible?

rayrey

before, there was quite a popular site/community that providing hacks of the game but it was now been stopped, and for all i know the modder just said that the mod cant work anymore, without further reason why, or atleast a general answer of why cant it work anymore. so im clueless for why is the game cannot be modded, is it because the developer of the game have updated into stricter protection? i have no clue,  as well as of why is there has not been any forum out there succesfully mod the game or atleast a community that discussed around the modding of the game, all i could find was just bait mods such as "gold gems hacks online" and a site with azur lane mod that always keep on "pending" status for long or an a modding site with an outdated mods of the game's old mods called script mods.

all i could catch from the latest and last mods of the game back when the mod is still working from the site that i was referred earlier, was that it was modded, with just simply modifying a file named "script64/32" that you have to move and replace into game directories like android>data... . and from that it can alternate things such as damage, defense, and sometime you can alternate an effects of an item, all depends on how the script was modified for the mod in desire(?), or maybe even more complex workaround/cheesing the games systems(?).

i havent tried a lot of things with game guardian on this game, ive tried modifying the value but always lead to game crash, and i also tried speedhack but it says something about "theres no x86 in the game file" which i also have tried to check it out with x-plore, based on the tutorial video referring to the problem, but cant find much and im confused instead.

and yes, i have zero knowledge in these modding stuff, i only have mod some game back in the days using freedom, game killer, etc but even so, all i do at most was just copying an exact things to do from bunch of video tutorial of using those program. so im sorry if maybe i get things wrong or unfamiliar with a lot of modding related stuff. 

google play link :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.YoStarEN.AzurLane&hl=en&gl=US

the game is huge if youre trying to download it from google play because of the obb, ive tried to attach the apk file but its size is 55mb, i can try to extract it and only attach the necessary file but i didnt know which part is necessary so i will just post the screenshot of it.1209906474_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.da31a6d7edc1b9feb1f0d96eb66a6b3d.png this is the inside file of the apk that i was downloaded from google play in ld player emulator 32 bit, android 4, and i heard that it matters because sometimes google play gives you a slightly different type of apk based on your devices, is it true?.

Archived