Game Gaurdian stopped working completely

LuckyManatee279

Question

I use game gaurdian on my Galaxy A02S and it worked fine uo until about a week ago. My phone is not rooted because i cant find any ROM for my device online to root it so I use a virtual environment. It has started to come up with the "Daemon" error and i cant figure out how to fix it. ive uninstalled and reinstalled game gaurdian, Ive tried different virtual environments but it never seems to work and i was wondering if anyone could help. 

2 answers to this question

On 5/16/2022 at 6:44 PM, redalfil1 said:

As for how to obtain such files you may try and look online depending on the game or what game engine it tutuapp 9apps showbox uses (Unity/Unreal), however some games will have their resources encrypted making accessing them extremely difficult

online depending on the game or what game engine it 

As for how to obtain such files you may try and look online depending on the game or what game engine it uses (Unity/Unreal), however some games will have their resources encrypted making accessing them extremely difficult

Archived