Hacking Gems in Evil Hunter

JohnWolfgang

So I have been playing this game for  while and I'm creating a new account just to learn how to hack it, I have managed to hack gold which is easy, but hacking gems has been difficult, is there any one that could help me? I have tried using GG and http canary but the later gets detected. Safe to say im new to hacking but I'm a developer so I kinnda understand some of this stuff just havent had any luck xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 12:56 PM, Stick1111 said:

Could u teach me how to hack gold in eht? 

Hey sure, use the finder, place the amount you have rn followed by x8 which is the xor encription. So it would be 10000X8 and hit search. have a hunter change the amount or you can spend some. then update the amound a hit refine, keep doing untill you get one or to values, then you would edit the field to be 1000000000X8 and you would get 1B gold, you can use the same for mats. Secret tech is X4 also elementals

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, JohnWolfgang said:

Hey sure, use the finder, place the amount you have rn followed by x8 which is the xor encription. So it would be 10000X8 and hit search. have a hunter change the amount or you can spend some. then update the amound a hit refine, keep doing untill you get one or to values, then you would edit the field to be 1000000000X8 and you would get 1B gold, you can use the same for mats. Secret tech is X4 also elementals

How do you Bypass app alert? I am using memu and cant get it to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Haven't check this in a while, sorry for the late reply. So what I did I used something caled Xposed it is an app in the google store and then I installed gameguardian there, it is like a Virtual Machine or something that prevents the game from detecting Game Guardian from there you just use it as normal

Archived