How to change this value? Encrypted value maybe?

boltrabas

Question

Hi,

I want to change the amount of a specific item in "Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp". How do I now that this should be possible? A moderator was saying that this is possible, just very hard.

At first, I tryed to just search for a normal value till I only got 4 values left. in this screenshot you can see the highlighted item in the background I want to change (The beatle) and the 4 results I got.

Screenshot_2022-04-28-21-23-40-472_com.nintendo_zaca.thumb.jpg.f14d6e4eec2d62938d16ef598da67029.jpg

Setting the value to any other number and selling one item ingame just results in the number being back to the original. Freezing all those numbers and selling on ingame will just sell one item and display the correct amount ingame. GameGuardian will show that all values are still frozen at a higher value.

So all this didn't work. I knew that there can be decrypted values where the actual amount is stored so I searched for an encrypted value. (Same like before, just with the tick enabled)

I did this till all wrong values are filtered out. This is my result:

Screenshot_2022-04-28-21-27-45-643_com.nintendo_zaca.thumb.jpg.ca8530507ccaa9508d50a20f93d6acd6.jpg

I never worked with encrypted values before so correct me if I did this totaly wrong here. At first, I did sell one item and watch how the values will change.

This is how the values changed:

grafik.thumb.png.fe241a37761220ae0ea50ae12c3735e8.png

I tryed to freeze all values but without success, the game will function normaly.

Changing the encrypted Q value back to a higher value from the table, all other values will automaticly change accordingly but with no change ingame... All the values will jump back to the rigth one after selling an item..

Do you guys have any idea what I can try to make this work?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived