Parallel Space 4.0.8996 - Problem with syncing Facebook

Veshurik

Question

Hello, noticed that games now doesn't sync with my Facebook account at all, even using VPN (I used Windscribe VPN). 

In our country Facebook now blocked, and now I can't sync with games. I don't know why, but with original applications (not in Parallel Space) it works okay with VPN, but in PS doesn't work at all, but worked earlier. 

I absolutely don't know what happened.

Anyone experienced this?

The problem is - when you trying to log in into the game using your Facebook, it just goes endless loading. I already tried to delete Facebook APK in Parallel Space (using the app without it, it goes with error), reinstall it, and try again, but when I entering again in game (with login and password), it still goes to endless loading. 

I don't know what the problem, to be honest. Already tried to write to support in some games. 

Thank for the help.

4 answers to this question

The problem is solved.

You should update Parallel Space to the latest version, install inside Parallel Space a Facebook app, and then you can finally enter the game and sync with save (it didn't worked at all previous times, but now it's fixed finally!).

I am using VPN, of course. Thanks!

Archived