Game Guardian On Chromebook Developer mode

ThatGuy9049

Question

1 answer to this question

have considered this project, first thing in my research was the question: "how do i root a chromebook" "model: XXXXXXX"

like any other android device in the world, they're not all 100% the same and require research for the model, make, ect, match everything up as much as you can and fire the shot if your willing to take on the task of any level of results and dealing with the challenge of correcting them. which very well could work fine the very first time, or result in an almost hardbricking (unless a chip is totally fried, shorted out completely) it should be possible to at least get back to factory.

once that task is done, installing 'untrusted' sources can be done in dev options, and you can then try to install GG.... it's always possible to be easy as that, or as hard as days of work and errors and mistakes..... life is just that way.

good luck in the effort, it's been done with some chromebooks from what i found, so it can be done on some hardware.

Archived