knights and dragons

zikandpa

Name of Game:knights and dragons

Game Version if known:

Name of Cheat:chests, attack, money (haven't found out about gems)

Search Regions Needed: 4byte (default is 4byte)

Steps:first of all I have to make it clear - my character was banned doing this, so be careful.

First open game killer, than open the game.

Money:

For money search the value that one of your buildings gives, than wait a few second and search for the new value, you should have just one value that you should be able to change, if not, wait a few secs and search for the new value again until you are left with one value.

Xp:

Go inside one game, kill the mobs inside and the second you take the xp star, go into game killer and make it pause the game.

Search for the xp value.

Get out and play another game in a different stage that gives you a different kind of xp, search for the new value the second you pick it up

Repeat until you are left with one value.

Attack dmg:

Go in a game than when a mob attacks you, open game killer and search for that number.

Attack the mob, go in game killer and search for the new number, you should be left with one value.

Change it and make sure you lock it.

Be careful because if you miss your hit and the value stays locked, the mob will attack you with the number you locked.

Chests:

Get about 5 chests keys and search for 5 on game killer when youre on the chest screen.

Open one chest

Search for the number 4

Open another one and search for 3

You should be left with about 10 values.

Change them all to the number of chests you want

Arena points:

Go into an arena and win a fight

You should get about 15 arena points,

Search for 15 in game killer

Win another battle and search for the value in "xp from last fight"

Repeat until left with one value and change it to what ever you want.

I haven't found any other ways to cheat in the game but I know it's possible, didn't find a way to change gems and I didn't find a way to change armour level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...