help to decrypt Assembly-CSharp.dll

Endorabo

Question

3 answers to this question

On 7/10/2021 at 10:17 PM, Endorabo said:

Hello,

I used this topic "

How to dump DLL and other files using GameGuardian (root only) (Android 2.3.3-8.0) - iAndroHacker.net (#2fl11odc)

"

but the data encrypted : in attached files

i need help to decrypt Assembly-CSharp.dll please 

Capture.PNG

You may need to use AndroDumper on github, i dont know if AndroDumper supports for .dll but its usually used for Game Libraries (.so).  Otherwise, you can use some debugger to see what's going on. Its looks like you're using Computer Machine, so i would recommend to use IDA for Disassembling / Reversing that .dll

On 7/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, Endorabo said:

the data encrypted : in attached files

Hello, as shown on the attached pic, the dll fonctions seem obfuscated , it's very common for the most of recents android Unity compiled games. As far as I remember, you need to work around with the lib.so files of the app (decompiled with Ghidra / IDA) to find something...

On 7/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, Endorabo said:

i need help to decrypt Assembly-CSharp.dll please

I'm sorry but I don't know to do that, maybe you can try to search on reverse engineers forum to find a solution.

Hope my answer helped you 😆

1 hour ago, FloatKey said:

Hello, as shown on the attached pic, the dll fonctions seem obfuscated , it's very common for the most of recents android Unity compiled games. As far as I remember, you need to work around with the lib.so files of the app (decompiled with Ghidra / IDA) to find something...

I'm sorry but I don't know to do that, maybe you can try to search on reverse engineers forum to find a solution.

Hope my answer helped you 😆

Some addition: If you're searching for such forum, you can go to UnknownCheats forum. As they focusing on Universal games.. anyway asking about: 'how to reversing' is already on different topic and itsnt related to GG forum.

Archived