You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Reaction
      Hey, I'm wondering if it is possible to group search in pairs? 

For instance based on the image above, I'd like to search (11;25),(12;30),(13;1) Is there anyway to perform such an action?
    • By ExclamationPoint
      There's nothing much to say, it's explained in the tile, I can't upload all files here either way so just chdck the video
      Yes it works fine and yes I will update and yes it's just making the parallel space app debugabble which Enyby for sum reason just didn't do(I won't ask but generally annoyed by that lol) 
      The video to fix

If you need any helo reply here or Dm me anywhere(Discord is definetly the best way bruh) 
    • By Mingw
      environment: samsung galaxy s20 ultra 5g (root by magisk), android 11
      root: with root permission
      version: gg 101.1
      can be reproduced: yes on my phone
      description: in the start page, tap <fix it> and find <select the type of floating windows>, then some squares with different color popped out and a big cancel button. after tapping the cancel button, some squares did not disappear and gg froze, followed by a notification saying gg has crashed and some logs have been written. after reopening gg, selecting <prevent unload: level 3> and redo the same process, gg crashed again. XD
      here are the compressed log file and some screenshots.

crash.txt GG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.zip logcat.zip
    • By ahzermi
      Can anyone help with the moding of game guardian in Day Bygone
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frivolition.daysbygone&hl=en_SG&gl=US
      I am able to change the HP/MANA only
      I can change my bones, tickets and keys but unable to buy any item as i think it changes the display not the actual value
    • By Yder
      My last post here also about speedhack. its about GG 8.31's speedhack also working on vmos android 5.1.
      So, the vmos pro and the rom that i use for this, you can get from the video below. the password for the rom is @iTechEdu.
      The vmos pro is a modded version of 1.2.3. likewise, the rom an rooted rom. These are not originals.
      .The GG 101.1 speedhack works on ff4 (tested) game if you go to speedhack: functions and tick java 43 (Speedhack: Functions>tick java 43). 
      Other games and other vmos version & roms have not been tested yet. Perhaps it work on other games as well? idk.
      My phone is mi10tpro, android 11.
      game guardian speedhack vmos pro.mp4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.