[Help] Fast Search Android Emulator (Extremely Slow Search Issue)

MC874

Question

# Introduction

Hi! Lately, i strucked on an anoyying issue. As the title said.. I have Script that searches for Dword value, its barely taking a long time. On Average, every search takes up about 3-4 Minutes. Meanwhile, the script has atleast 38 dword searches. Im tired of waiting game like this, the script barely finished after 2-3 hours of searches. I had to sleep first in-order to wait the script to complete, its really painful if you ask me.

#  Problematic

If you are wondering : what types of dword searches that takes a long time. Here's some snippet of the script:

gg.clearResults()
gg.searchNumber("135682", gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1, 0)

revert = gg.getResults(100000, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
local t = gg.getResults(100000, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
for i, v in ipairs(t) do
    if v.flags == gg.TYPE_QWORD then
        v.value = "288233678981562368"
        v.freeze = true
    end
end
gg.addListItems(t)
t = nil

I have been also try to limiting the result to 1000 instead of 100000, but the search time remain the same. I have been looking around for GG Fast Search tutorial and also already watch featured Fast Search tutorial from 2016 and 2018. None of them that helped. Here's my Game Guardian Setting::

• - Region : C Alloc - 40MB (only)
  • - Hide Game Guardian from the game : None
  • - Ptrace bypass : No (default)
  • - Data in the Ram : No & yes (I have read that on Emu its also cause slow search if its set to 'yes', but i also already try to compare them.. its barely make minor difference)
  • - Freeze interval : 33000ms (default)
  • - Auto Pause Game : No

In this case, im using LDPlayer for Android Emulation with Android 5.0. Here's the config that i use for emulator

• - Memory : 4096MB (4GB)
  • - CPU Core : 4
  • - OpenGL

My OS Windows is already have VT Technology defaultly enabled on Bios, everything is fine but the GG Search Process is extremely slow. Oh yeah, the game that Game Guardian attach to is Call Of Duty with memory :

• code app region : 128mb size,
  • - anonymous region : 90-100mb

I hope that all the details will help examine the root-cause of the slow search and yes.. im using latest version of Game Guardian for Emulator. Im going to wait eagerly for you guys help because im really desperate 😞

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived