Monster Shooter World

Snake26183

In this guide I will explain how to hack almost every value in the game.

Gems: Go into a boss room and get hit so you don't summon the devil, when the wheel comes spin the one with abilities and XP, the ad wheel will then pop up, with gems and coins on it, open game guardian and search for all the values on the wheel, separating them with ";".
E.G. "500;400;300;20;10;10". Make sure you are using DWord. When you get the results, change the lower values to the amount of gems you want and watch the ad, if you don't get the gems on the wheel just repeat the process.

Coins: You can do the same thing as with gems, but I found it easier to just edit the amount of gems while killing normal enemies, it's faster and more reliable, however, for some reason, the game has a limit on coins, you can't own more than 2,000,000 at once, but if you manage to hack the gems you can just buy coins with those.

DNA: Go into chapter 7(you can do it in other chapters but this seemed faster and more reliable for me) and kill bosses, when you kill a boss look closely to see if they dropped any DNA, if you see them drop some, just search for the value in GG with DWord filter, when you kill the next boss and it drops some more DNA just update the value to the sum of DNA in that round, when you get only 2 results edit both of them and die in the next room to get the DNA.

Health: Same process as with the coins, enter a chapter and input your HP value, go further and get hit, input the new value again, repeat until you have only 1-2 values left(DWord again), then just freeze the value and you're done.

XP: WIP(If anyone manages to figure something out please let me know)

Archived