Naruto x Boruto Ninja Voltage

Sasageyo

I've tried to XOR it but apparently it's not encrypted. Tried the 2 ways of XOR still doesn't work. (The XOR foruma 101--001=100 , and 999X4 for example). By using fuzzy search , i found out that there is a key after every currency value. which means you should use X4 in XOR method. So by trying not only XOR method, but also many methods it doesn't work. Sure , it changes but it isn't useable. When you try to use it , it gives you the following message "Unknown error has occured. Returning to title screen" then when you login back into the game from the title screen it's back to what it initially was. And also the address value changes completely. is this game running on a server 24/7? like dragon city for example?. I think it's most probably that the server is running 24/7 and your data is registered , so when you change the value of your currency and try to use it , the system detects that something has changed. In other words , an error "probably" occurred. So heading to the title screen and then back to the game refreshes the addresses. Or perhaps there's a code that stores all of your currencies , and when the currency is not equal to that of the registered one on the code- it gives an error and refreshes the game. Has anyone been able to hack it?

Archived