Greetings! This is my next tutorial on the GameGuardian program. Today I will explain a topic such as How to hide GameGuardian from games.
When can this be used?
For example, we launched GameGuardian, we want to open Free Fire with GameGuardian running, time passes, we are simply thrown out of the game and they say Remove GameGuardian to enter the game. It makes us sad that we won't be able to cheat in Free Fire.
What is needed for this method?
Root rights, Virtual Xposed, and GameGuardian itself must be present on your device.
How to implement the method?
We need to open Xposed Virtual, add GameGuardian, open it, click on the Fix button, find a menu called Use root in virtual space, open this menu, click Yes and restart. After we have restarted GameGuardian in the virtual space, you can exit it, and remove GameGuardian from the main device.
The end...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alexandrion
      So about 2 years ago, I used to hack material to get scrap points, all fun and all until I messed up and I set my solenoid material on negative value. And I couldn't revert it at the time. Can someone help me get it back to 0? I sent a ticked to EA but they said to reset the game but I don't want to lose all the progress.
    • By XxhentaixX
      In this video we use this game "black dessert" as a example. This game detects when your using GG speed hack, and i also saw some requeste related to this game. So sit back and watch the tutorial how you can find speed hack for pretty much 90% of the games 🙂 I used this method on almost every game i play and never failed me. I also made a script for you guys for this game in particular. Have fun with it.

com.pearlabyss.blackdesertm.gl.lua
    • By PublicHax
      View File Hide Online Hack GG Script
      Hide Online Hack GG Script
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Functions: Disable Anticheat, Underground, Locator, Unlock All, Charges, Respawn, Exit Without Ads
      Submitter PublicHax Submitted 05/23/2021 Category LUA scripts