Precise random search for values and functions in Game Guardian

PublicHax

This article will focus on search types.
What kind of searches are there?
We have an exact search, an unknown search, an encrypted value search, a text search, a group search, a HEX value search, a Thumb value search, a search for the values of certain architectures, but I will talk about an exact random search. You will find out later what it is. Exact random search is a search where we are looking for random values, that is, it will be exact, but we will substitute random numbers. Let's say 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 1, 2, and the like.
Which search regions should you choose? (superficially)
First of all, we need to select the required search regions. The main regions are C heap, C Alloc, C bss and Xa App. We remove everything except what we need. Imagine that we need to select a region in which we will search for values for functions.
Which search type to choose?
Most importantly, we need to choose the type of search. By no means Auto, because we use it only when either we do not know the type of search, or the value is encrypted. The main types of Toiska are Dword and Float. I recommend using Float, because it will find much fewer values than in Dword. If you have checked everything and found new values for yourself, then you can rummage around in other regions. If you have gone through everything and have not found anything new, then look in Double and Byte. Of course, Byte will find more values, but it's worth it, because the values are hidden there.
How do I find the exact found value when I search again?
Click on the found value, click on the Go button. We see similar values to the one we found. Select the nearest values, click Copy, then Add types. To find the same value next time, we will need to perform a group search, check the Ordered checkbox so that GameGuardian understands that they are going to undermine, filtering out the desired value, and you're done!

Archived