But when tried using emulators the CE Windows able to search for the value. As it searches for the whole memory of the emulator.
I guess the game is storing the score value in outside the process of game and webview.
The problem is the game detects LD Player as emulator and don't run.
It ran in Bluestacks (after changing id & IMEI via BS Tweaker) but when changing the values it jump backs instantly to its original.
When used MEMU it worked properly.
My Question is :
Why it worked in MEMU and not in BlueStacks. When I get the score value's memory address, can I get the android process for that address (Memory map or something) so that I can directly search for the score in that process in my Rooted mobile.
Well, my laptop is fully updated, (GTX 1050 4GB, Intel i7 7th Generation, 16GB DDR4 RAM) I enabled virtualization on BIOS, also disabled Hyper-V. My LDPlayer is on latest update and all performance settings are ultra/maxed but GameGuardian searches slowly. Like, generally gives ~7min to me to finish search. (I tested on all Dword, Fword, Auto etc.) I almost did everything, but it keeps searching slow. Lastly, I am using the Emulator version of GameGuardian. (I tried both version of GameGuardian too, still same)
CRACK FILES FOR LDPLAYER LDPLAYER LATEST VERSION PROCEDURE:
UNINSTALL PUBG MOBILE IF ALREADY THERE PATCH LDPLAYER WITH CRACK FILE INSTALL PUBG MOBILE AGAIN DONE!!! This crack is not free.Before buying,you can teamviewer me I will show live proof.
Contact me whatsapp: +918072565800
Discord : psychotichacker#3028
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org