mr_wizard1010

Which GG on LDPLayer

Can somebody tell me which version of GG should I download for LDPlayer. When I go to the download page it shows 2 download button. Which one is for LDPlayer ?

Captghghure.PNG

First one

GG.101.1.apk

And ur good to go 🙂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CyberPlay
      The game I'm trying to hack is javascript based so when I launch the Apk it loads AndroidSystemWebview and I tried searching for values in the app process and in the Webview process also but failed (Ce server, Game guardian etc.).

But when tried using emulators the CE Windows able to search for the value. As it searches for the whole memory of the emulator.

I guess the game is storing the score value in outside the process of game and webview.

The problem is the game detects LD Player as emulator and don't run.
      It ran in Bluestacks (after changing id & IMEI via BS Tweaker) but when changing the values it jump backs instantly to its original.
      When used MEMU it worked properly.

My Question is :
      Why it worked in MEMU and not in BlueStacks. When I get the score value's memory address, can I get the android process for that address (Memory map or something) so that I can directly search for the score in that process in my Rooted mobile.
    • By Metercedes
      Well, my laptop is fully updated, (GTX 1050 4GB, Intel i7 7th Generation, 16GB DDR4 RAM) I enabled virtualization on BIOS, also disabled Hyper-V. My LDPlayer is on latest update and all performance settings are ultra/maxed but GameGuardian searches slowly. Like, generally gives ~7min to me to finish search. (I tested on all Dword, Fword, Auto etc.) I almost did everything, but it keeps searching slow. Lastly, I am using the Emulator version of GameGuardian. (I tried both version of GameGuardian too, still same)
    • By PSYpsychotichacker
      REQUIREMENT:
      CRACK FILES FOR LDPLAYER LDPLAYER LATEST VERSION PROCEDURE:
      UNINSTALL PUBG MOBILE IF ALREADY THERE PATCH LDPLAYER WITH CRACK FILE INSTALL PUBG MOBILE AGAIN DONE!!! This crack is not free.Before buying,you can teamviewer me I will show live proof.
      Contact me whatsapp: +918072565800
                            Discord   : psychotichacker#3028
                            EMAIL     : danishahmed448@gmail.com