What are cheats and what are they?!

PublicHax

Cheats are programs that give you an advantage in a particular game.

For example, in CS you have the ability to use cheats for auto-aiming or viewing through walls.

Cheats are a scam, they are written by programmers, if you are interested in this, then in our programming school you can not only write your own cheat, but also learn a lot!

Most often used in games, especially on a PC.

They are often not officially documented and show up as "Easter eggs" to software.

The cheat code, cheat was previously intended by developers for more detailed debugging and checking everything in a game or program, that is, this term is not something bad, because it does not originate from some left uncles, but from the people themselves, who develop programs.
Such code has been introduced into the program for different purposes, that is, debugging / error checking / checking for the "strength" of the program. It does not come into conflict with the game in many cases, since the "cheat" code has long been spelled out and "allowed" by the program, since the program itself understands what follows.

Therefore, the current "cheats" are not cheats, but programs for hacking all kinds of games / other programs, that is, the program is designed to "fit" into another program and edit the parameters for the player that are written in the program itself - "break in". A program for a program, it turns out, or a cracker, but not a "cheat".

I adhere to this position, since I myself developed my own program and sometimes I had to introduce such nishyachki to test the program for "strength".

Cheats can be both in the form of special codes (commands for the console) in the game, and in the form of programs that are introduced into the process and give some advantage in it. Such programs, in turn, are divided into paid and free. With free ones, everything is clear, you can find them in the public domain and try, and paid cheats, or whatever they call them, are private, cost money, are constantly supported by the authors and most often have exclusive functionality that is not available in free samples.

Those who do not want to immediately get on the federal wanted list are recommended to start with anonymity. And of course you need to start by analyzing the most fundamental things:
Give yourself an answer to the question, what is a computer and what is programming, in the form in which it is given.
These questions consist of the following topics:
- Computer architecture:
(processor, memory, controllers, etc.)
- To understand how a processor is able to perceive a programming language and what a programming language is in general.
A number of concepts will follow from this:
- What is a compiler;
- What is an interpreter;
- Levels of programming languages;
- Paradigms of programming languages.
- Basic concepts of programming languages:
Branching
Cycles
Lambda expressions
Recursion, etc.
More and more nouns will follow from this:
- Number systems;
- Various types of data;
- Various types of data encoding;
- Data type theory and much more;

In general, you need to understand what a computer is and how this computer can be programmed.
These include:
- The concept of databases;
- Types of bach data;
- How information is stored there;

The next step is to study math:
Excellent Soviet books and services will help you to study, which will help to pump your skill in this science.

The next step is to study networks and network programming in general.
You need to study the model of the Internet.
TCP / IP Model
OSI model

The second fundamental point in programming is:
- Sockets.

Protocol models and sockets are two basic building blocks of network programming.

You also need to know how HTTP or application protocols work. It is advisable to understand additional protocol layers, for example, SSL / TLS.

The next step is operating systems.
First you need to understand what an operating system is and what types of operating systems are:
- Windows
- Linux
- Android
- Mac OS
How the operating system works with hardware, represent the boot process of your computer.
A more in-depth study of operating systems should be the one who plans to write system software.

Each operating system has a specific interface. APIs.
For example, Win32 Api on Windows.

The next step is choosing a programming language.
You need to decide on the programming language and programming style.
You need to know certain concepts.
This list includes knowledge:
- Data structures;
- Algorithms;
- Design patterns;

Here, in fact, is the necessary minimum of knowledge that will be needed for further development.

There is such a concept "place of power". Usually these are natural places without signs of people - a forest, a village, the sea, etc. - helps many people well. Me too.
Animals - cuddle the cat / dog - at a time when there is an overload, it helps a lot, even if at other times you don't like animals very much - they have powerful energy and sincerity.

Well .. one thing I know for sure, it's pointless to complain to the developer. There is either such a blockage that he will never be able to clean it up, or he has already created another project for himself and is having fun with it. Even collective complaints do not help, in vain have so many service centers built across the country.
And cheat codes are cool, but where to enter them? You can, of course, intravenously or through the mucous membrane, but they are short-lived. And the gameplay after them lags terribly, problems with textures and other difficulties. Hope remains only for nirvana, but here you can't do with a simple keyboard shortcut.

I would advise you to read the walkthroughs of users who are in the top (Steve Jobs, Paul McCartney). Depending on your tasks.

Archived