simpsons tapped out help!

bertha

Hi,

I recently rooted my s2 jelly bean and downloaded game guardian to cheat in simpsons tapped out squidport. But I just cant seem to alter the xp/mobey or donits. My donuts are 0 anyway so when I search for them I get tons of results how do I whittle them down to the donut string im after, and how do you alter the strings so they change in the game I just cant get it to work!! Please help thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

Game Guardian works just like Cheat Engine on PC. Starting with 0 donuts will not help you find the proper strings. with money and XP, however it is easier. Just search for how much money you have at that time and let it do it's full search. Then, when it finds those however many results, go back to the game and collect from one house. Get all the money from the house and then search for the next value. Usually when I do money with GG, I end up with 4 remaining strings of code, change all four and then you'll have all the money you need/want. Same should go for XP 

This is what works for me:

1. Make sure your device is rooted and that game guardian has super users permissions (I use an app called Superuser to let me know anytime anything is requesting root access)

2. Configure your temp path through the Game Guardian App

3. Go into the settings and configure the game guardian icon to be in the top right

4. Load Simpsons Tapped Out

5. Open game guardian through the icon which sits on top of Simpsons Tapped Out

6. Search for the mount of XP current have.

7. Collect some XP from a building or quest that has completed

8. Search for the new amount of XP you have (without clearing first, you want to search within your search results)

9. Continue increasing your XP and searching for the new value until you see 4 exact matches, select those in the Game Guardian screen and change the value to match the amount of XP you need for a level.

10. Collect something worth 1 XP (Homers house is worth 1 and refills quickly)

11. At maximum level on the game when you gain another level you get to pick a reward box. This can be 1-3 doughnuts and you can pay to open the other boxes until you definitely get 3. 

12. Repeat this process until you have 6 doughnuts (2 levels).

13. Now clear your search in Game Guardian and search for  the amount of doughnuts you have (6).

14. Spend 1 doughnut on a white picket fence premium item.

15. Search for 5 within the previous search results and continue this until you have 4 values being returned. This usually happens within 3 spends of 1 doughnut.

16. Now you have the doughnut value which you can edit to be whatever you want.

NOTE: While changing the value of your XP or your Money is saved when you quit the game your doughnut value is reset the next time you load the game so make sure you do everything you want to do before you exit the game or you will need to repeat the entire process. If you want to be a bit more organised you can buy mystery boxes with doughnuts before you exit. There is a small chance that inside the box will be another box. Do this until you have about 30 unopened mystery boxes in your inventory. The next time you start the game open all those boxes until you get one which has a doughnut reward in it then you just repeat the steps from above starting at step 13. This does require a bit of luck with mystery boxes as it is random what reward it gives you.

Hope that helps.

Thanks to the developers of Game Guardian. Made playing Simpsons Tapped Out much more fun.

You can of course get the modded apk and install that instead which makes getting unlimited resources much easier ()

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I recently used GameGuardian to adjust the XP and money on my Simpsons:Tapped out game and now i am unable to connect to the servers. My interent connection is fine and i do not belive this is the problem. Everytime I attempt to open my game it simply doesn't load and takes me to 'bart's I Hate This Screen'. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apk and also installing other modded APK's but unfortunately no satisfaction. Any suggestions are welcome. PLEASE HELP.

JordanVaughann

I've had this problem on other games and got them to work by temporarily freezing or uninstalling my Facebook app. This makes the game connect through the browser. Not sure if that's the problem but worth a try.

If that doesn't work then uninstall game then use a root file browser and go to data > data> com.ea.game.simpsons4_na and delete the entire "com.ea.game.simpsons4_na" folder. Then reinstall the game.

Of course, I'm assuming you are on an Android device. If not then I'm not sure what the correct file path would be.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, Sorry for reviving the old topic. I am also struggeling to get my cheat to work. Running Simpsons Tapped out on my Samsung galaxy note N8000. Also using Game guardian 6.0.5. I have

rooted my device and have set the temp path. (not sure if this is done correctly) I also do a search which returns about 6K results than spend donuts/xp/money (dependingon which I tried, I tried all)

and search again only to be left with 0 (zero) results. Any ideas? I would not like to uninstall the game as internet cap is expensive here and i'm already using a lot with my apps!

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I've just come back on Tapped Out after Halloween. My android phone was set back to factory settings, the entire thing wiped. Redownloaded the mod, installed and bought something silly to be sure I was going to get my unlimited donuts. But it's not working. Can someone tell me if I'm doing it wrong please? I'm sort of a noob when it comes to stuff like this! lol thanks so much! <3