OnurCS

Evil hunter tycoon black screen issue

Hi guys. İ have an issue about Evil hunter tycoon. I tried almost all parallel space programs, but I could not run the game. Every time it gives a black screen. My phone is not rooted.

İ am waiting for your ideas and opinions. good forums.

do you have vpn running? sometime it cause the app not to work

Nope i didnt use vpn. İm still trying to solve the issue, tried many things but no luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DiForSi
      I try to use root in virtual space every time I try it the app always doesn't run I've tried virtualxposed and vxposed and it doesn't work if you know the cause tell me, (Xiaomi redmi note4x. miui11. xposedframework ✓) 
    • By Mortem
      Hi all
      I have a problem connecting to Google Play.
      I try different techniques but every time Google Play does not launch or try not to connect me.
      Do you have a tutorial to remedy this? Whether it's for ParallelSpace or Virtualxposed
      Help me find a solution.
    • By Wisteria
      Please Does anyone have the idea on how i can solve this problem.. Am trying to logging into Google store using VirtualExposed but i keep getting Error.. See the image below inside the red Circle... Thank U! 
      👇👇👇

• By Wisteria
      Please after downloading homescapes from Google play store, i cloned it into VirtualExposed but it keep saying error in download I should try again,i have tried serval times.. Pls friends help. God bless you. See Below Image 👇 

• By dondondonxd
      hi! can someone help me decompile/decrypt this lua file? i wanted to change the value in hacking the storage items (500) into a bigger value. thank you so much in advance!
      hack.lua