Metercedes

So, hello there! I want to learn that if I can gain achievements without effort. In the below (Link) I found something, but the thing is I don't have a rooted device, so I'm using emulator, not sure if it's working 100% on emulator(s) too but I tried... And failed lol. Also, it's a bit hard to understand though so I don't know what to do. Wish anyone can help. Or if I can do this with GameGuardian? (I don't think GG works for this issue) Oh also, I don't want XP Booster, I clearly meant that I want to open an achievement without effort on Google Games. Like, I like X game and want to finish all achievements, but achievements are super useless and dumb (I'm lazy I know) so I want to edit database of that game or Google Games to unlock them. If you know any clear methods or YouTube video, please answer. Thanks!

Reference: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-hack-google-play-achievements.3283208/

• 3 months later...

Archived