Final Fantasy 4

vampireiiv

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App):

Link To Download (If any):

Comments:

I play Final Fantasy 4 and use Game Guardian latest version for hack this game when I open search function

the app notice that " Is your game dead? Reset all lists". What happen? How resolving it ?

• 4 months later...

Name of Requested File (Such as GameGuardian App):

Link To Download (If any):

Comments:

I play Final Fantasy 4 and use Game Guardian latest version for hack this game when I open search function

the app notice that " Is your game dead? Reset all lists". What happen? How resolving it ?

I'm not into the Phone hacking thing (i just hack consoles and very few PC games) but I've tried do something on this one (since I hacked the DS version when came out long ago)
just did that because for some reason all memory hack apps for android seems to hang on this game (Game Killer works, but after you search something, the touch function stops, the other ones like game guardian just says "Game is dead")

this is a modded apk (just modified the shared object and replaced it on the apk)

just Max Gil and EXP after battle

edit: just hacked Infinite HP (plus EXP Multiplier for those who don't want max EXP), but i guess no one is interested. 
Edited by HieiYYH