Hello guys and gals. 

First time caller long time listener. I need help with a game called word cubes. 

I start the game with protection disable but when I modify any value they never get changed

Any help with this I would great appreciate 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funny.puzzle.word.cubes

Screenshot_20201017-121114629~2.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By XxWH14LP00LxX
      Someone please help me! The files dont work! After I download them NOTHING happens. I have to go to files and open them and then THERES NOTHING INSIDE OF THEM AT ALL!!!  Theres just an empty thing that says GameGuardian. 100.0 THATS ALL THERE IS i cant click on it or use it, or import to chrome! ITS USELESS FOR ME! I TRYED HARD AND DELEATED THEM EVERY TIME I TRYED AGIN BUT IT DOSNT WORKK. I have no idea why this keeps happening! I have one of the latest ipad air! I also tryed on my iphone 5! HELP PLEASEEE!!!!  Thank you to WHOEVER helps me solve this problem.  
    • By Techboy1997
      I already have the car IDs, but none of the hacking methods are working in version 5.4.0o of the game, or would it be my mistake? 
      For example Trion Nemesis 131;5;5;5;5:17 ( or ::17 ) not worked for me. The new method I see here doesn't work as well.
      Also, I would like to know if if I hack a Hidden Car that cost credits, will I be banned?
      My attempts would be through replacing the ID (classic method) or through Mastery (replacing the reward for the car), but none of the methods worked for me ( The Mastery tutorial here on the forum is the old one) 

• By Unknowman
      `end` ')' expected (to close '(' at line 15) near 'end'  could someone give me an example of this in text so i understand ive tried to do it and nothing worked.
    • By Dasmai
      i started playing this rpg-book-game, everything normal until they put you in a ultra hard fight where you 98% will die, so, you pay or you lose your character, i tried modifying money, stats, i even tried using other apk ( lp ) and it worked, 10 minutes later they knew what i did and blocked my account, the game is this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.bookgame.library.bookgamelibrary