Monster Warlord crystal fragment exploit

HooDini

In the "minigame" Tap Warlord you can clear stages in a certain amount of time and if you did so you can auto explore said stage, to auto explore you need "elemental crystals".
The amount of elemental crystals you need to auto explore is calculated through the combination of 2 timers, the time it took you to get to the stage you want to autoexplore (lets say 2000) and the time it took you to tap through the extra stages and last boss of that stage (~2180).

My question is if its possible to freeze or edit those 2 timers and thus get a cost of 0 crystals to auto explore using gameguardian. This is a known exploit but I dont know if its possible to do with game guardian, I will put a video of someone using the exploit below.

Something worth mentioning should be that the main game is 100% server based so nothing really you can do there except speed up animation with speedhack, but tap warlord only updates or syncs the game and server when you transition between the stages. You can easily modify upgrade costs or the amount of upgrades you buy. Speedhack in tap warlord does not work if you go beyond 1.2x because it just resets you to the beginning of the stage if you clear it too fast.

Archived