Doggyballs

Trying to hack many games but GG is not behavng as it usually does.

Hi GG Gods, thank you for taking the time in reviewing this post.

So, basically, i was trying to hack Ninja arashi and some other games of the same sort. Lately what i began experiencing is that when i first search the base value, GG searches the whole game for the input value and gives a result stating something like 160 or 1030 found. But when i try to change the value ingame and then try to refine the changed value in GG, it just says Screenshot_2020-07-31-11-17-17.thumb.png.1e26b9cbd2f5150946d53baf173981d6.pngKinda really frustrating but at the same time curious as to why this might me happening.

I would appreciate your help with this matter and thank you for any and all help.

If you need anything else from myside to help with this matter, please feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Screenshot_2020-07-25-23-14-54.png

GG_logcat_r99.0_16126_5.0_21.log

Oh wow, thank you so much for the video.

It worked.

1 Question:

Will following the same method work with different games?

Thank you once again.

Posted (edited)

Idk lol but u can always try. 

Edit:

Oh btw that what i did with the values ( 2000;40) is called group search.

Edited by SAGEPAPI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ayan_khan
      the official gg is not Working for running svript the script is running but the hsck is not apllying please fix the bug or updaye to new 
    • By CrispSprite
      Shortly after I installed game guardian, in the middle of reinstalling it, a supersu popup asked to grant "zygote" acess. Is it a virus/malware, or did it come from game guardian? Note: When I first installed GG, I gave it root acess. I downloaded it from this website.
    • By xhenli
      Game Name: Iruna Online
      gameguardian's not working anymore on iruna online they've updated their security today here's the logcat for iruna the moment i run iruna xigncode triggered resulting no logcat for gg
      v8.30
      tried older version with speed hack not working(kicked me out of the game before anything else either gg is running or not)
      tried the oldest version the dog icon working but it lacks a lot of things i can't seem to use it T_T
      Log_2017-08-09_18-40-05.txt

• By Jenneh
      You may need to pause, please follow the steps carefully!

The beginning of this video is a play through of how you counter act the "Google Play" account switch issue. However this shows it clearly isn't a Google problem... I am already logged into a modded APK on Blue Stacks at the beginning and I am walking you through rather quickly the steps to fix the account switch issue on a modded apk

To be able to run a modded apk of cc on blue stacks you need root, it only takes a minute:
      http://forum.xda-dev...571308&page=103
      download Falcon's auto rooter, its the only one i found that works

You will also need jrummy root explorer....

"That time you used up all your dungeon chances and killed guild boss but you suddenly realize you are stuck on that modded account!"

TO FIX:

See video 2! I haven't slept in a couple of days and this was me finding the hard work around, much easier guide available below.

Working mod easter egg at end
    • By Jenneh
      PRO TIP!

You may need to pause, please follow the steps carefully!

This guide will help new blue stacks rooters to counter act the "Google Play" account switch issue. However this shows it clearly isn't a Google problem... I am already logged into a modded APK on Blue Stacks at the beginning and I am walking you through rather quickly the steps to fix the account switch issue on a modded apk running brazillian? lmao proxy XD downloaded every language of the app and am ready for some fun!

To be able to run a modded apk of cc on blue stacks you need root, it only takes a minute:
      http://forum.xda-dev...571308&page=103
      download Falcon's auto rooter, its the only one i found that works

You will also need jrummy root explorer....

"That time you used up all your dungeon chances and killed guild boss but you suddenly realize you are stuck on that modded account!"

TO FIX:

Run any language version of castle clash

Switch to google account you want mod to work on and exit app

Run modded Castle Clash apk then exit once you see still on old account

Run JRummy root browser

Press home then data / data

Then com.igg.castleclash_(what language)

Go to files and copy user data

Take JRummy to com.igg.castleclash paste user data in files folder

Run mod then click on account

Get disconnected then reconnect on desired account.

Rinse and Repeat...

Viola!

No more switching issues, plus you get free account in that language to collect maintenance gems.

Do not use this mod in pvp if you have it. Nameless is better! Lets keep this update going a while before patch, pl0x.

Easter Egg working mod in the middle and end

Have fun, Crashers!

xoX0

<3