Brave Dungeon modding with GG help needed

lulzman

Hey whats up guys! So i have decided to give GG a try, after reading a lot of topics in regards how to use it and such for a couple of hours, i decided to start practicing with this new game that just came out called Brave Dungeon. 

I did a quick practice with Magikarp Jump and managed to get coins and gems using GG. I did read the XOR guide which includes the gem part but not the coin part which i then used as practice and succeeded.
I've spent a few hours today trying to mod this new game but i have had no luck whatsoever, which is why decided to make this thread. I just need to know if this game is even moddable, game looks like s*** so im assuming it is lol, but then again i dont know
how GG is standing in 2020.

If there anyone who might want to check this game out and let me know if anything is moddable, im still working on it and trying to figure things out but nothing so far. 
Im not really asking to show me how to mod it, just asking if theres anything possible to mod in this game. Thanks!

https://apkplz.net/app/com.an.bravedungeon.roguelite.idle.rpg   this is the link for the apk btw...

Archived