ChkDsk

Asphalt 8 - Credit

Hi, can anyone tell me how to hack credit in Asphalt 8 after last update (5.0)? The usual sequence of numbers used in 1st race of career season 1 (215:180:155....) is not more working, I guess due to changing in credit base run, map and so on.

Can anyone know a correct new sequence to get it?

Thx in advance.

According to what you wrote up there, I think you're trying to use the group search and there's a mistake there. Use semi colon and not colon (215;180;155...) and then your group size. Use 512 as default if you don't know the group size

10 hours ago, ChkDsk said:

Hi, can anyone tell me how to hack credit in Asphalt 8 after last update (5.0)? The usual sequence of numbers used in 1st race of career season 1 (215:180:155....) is not more working, I guess due to changing in credit base run, map and so on.

Can anyone know a correct new sequence to get it?

Thx in advance.

13 hours ago, El_dorado said:

According to what you wrote up there, I think you're trying to use the group search and there's a mistake there. Use semi colon and not colon (215;180;155...) and then your group size. Use 512 as default if you don't know the group size

Thx for reply. Yeah sorry, my bad, ofc with ";" and not ":"

However it seems not to find a value which was available before the update.

Someone find something? the last version (5.o.o0) dont allow hack credits because to the change of the tracks