Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prime16

Asphalt 8 Airborne: please help me figure this out

I am struggling with doing anything related to changing values to currencies or how to obtain them please help I started this a few days ago but have not gotten very far.

i would like to change some currencies such as credits, tokens, and fusion coins.

also couldn’t get lucky patcher you work for iap but that is consistent across most online based games that I have tried. 

I have asphalt and everything on my tablet and I am working the site on my iPhone. 

Bro, this asphalt 8: airborne you're talking about might be server-sided. Also, gameloft games seem difficult to hack unless you have expertise that are willing to help. If you can't find solution to this, I'll recommend downloading modded app from Google 

Ok thanks for letting me know I will try and get a modded version off of google but it just updated so I don’t know whether or not they will be up to date yet but there can always be surprises within the internet😁

• Similar Content

• By CallMeBob
      hello,
      ive been wondering how i make my script do something when i click on thr gameguardian icon.
      thanks.
    • By ManManEpic
      How do I search for a value such as 20F,3D:32 ? I saw it being used with another thing's search and was wondering what it meant and how to use it. Thanks if anyone can help!
    • By EatAlterWalter
      When I tick a feature on and press ok, it just skips the entire thing up until the toast, and then after the second try, it works, but I don't want to have to tap it 2 times just to activate it
    • By hsdbql
      There are five samples in the attachment.
      Among them, No.1-4 are specially processed luac files, which can be run in GameGuardian, but cannot be unluac normally.
      As for 0.lua, it cannot be used in the official version of gg, and it seems to require a special environment.
      Does anyone know how to decrypt these scripts?

unluac_2021_06_10.jar.zip lua files.zip
    • By PunyGod
      I am new to this so looking for some advice on if it is possible or what to look for.
      The game is brand new Marvel Future Revelation for android. I have been told that it has excellent security on it. After a mixture of LSPosed, XprivacyLua, sudosu and Tai Chi I managed to get GG to work without being detected. As practice I found gold, gems, HP potions, stamina, cool down,  but as expected they are all server side and reverted back. I
      Is there anything I could try that isn't server side.... or should I just give up