Posted (edited)

I tried today to hack the game like I did a year ago and have 9999999 gold and couldn't do it anymore as the old ways , it shows that it have changed to this value and it instantly returns back to the original value ..

How to hack Gold for the 4.4.6 version of the game ?!

Edited by candivia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lpn_418
      Hello dear, I tell you that in this version you can still hack gold and other resources.
      Any questions related to NFS No Limits 4.7.31 can be made here. TelegramGroup:https://t.me/nfsnlbest
      Greetings.
    • By Textilfrenzy
      Hi all. Im new here and first of all excuse me if i create this topic in a wrong place.
      After i hacked gold in nfs no limits and enjoyed the game for a few days i got banned. I tried to find sollution for the "unban", but i found nothing. After reading several topics here i saw an asphalt 8 unban custom patch for luckypatcher. My question is is it even possible to do something like that with nfs no limits? (Since the hacking basically works while the game loading thats why im thinking about it.)

• By Mandeep2002
      Respected sir 
      My nfs id is banned please suggeust me how i can unbanned it
    • By sidahmedz
      Hello,
      i have nfs no limits and i'm bored waiting that much to play any race because it's a big pay to play game
      so if anybody can help how to hack it to get more gold and money 
    • By Apni412
      I need help.. can we fix bug in ugr.. igot this bug after hacking cash.. bug come after win and the result not come.. so i stuck in finish but i cant back to ugr menu.. anyone can help?