Roller4

Help finding unknown value

I have been playing roller coaster tycoon touch and I can easily duplicate rides by placing them and storing them but there are ride skins that change how the rides look. I can not click on them as they are locked. Any ideas on how to unlock them?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GameCrasher
      How do I add anti log to my script?
    • By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By Frostnall
      Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecostudios.kaiontale.android

can anyone modify any real? the data is alternated but has no effect on the game.
      I need this help, if necessary I will pay!
    • By Urufgio
      Hi
      I'm wondering if anyone could help me in hacking Star Nomad 2? I've read a thread to find the money value. I've tried to hack other value (XP, Ship Hull/shield/energy, Skill Points, Factions standing) besides the market price to no avail. Not even one value can be found using the normal or encrypted search. Are those values unhackable?
      It is a paid app, offline game. Horrible UI (fine for me, lol)
      Hope someone can help me find other value, especially the Skill Points.
    • By GameCrasher
      I want to create a login system that connects to a website so I dont need to create a server