Plants vs. Zombies 3

BlueMan986

Can anybody figure out how to hack money, and diamonds and other stuffs... 

Game is server sided on one side... But on other... It can be modded before score when we playing is changed... So there is a catch where is the point to mod stuffs.. For example to get more coins, or diamond etc... But this is job for some advanced users... 

• 6 months later...

well I have personally found that all consumables can be modded except for diamonds/gems/gold

[added 2 minutes later]

I actually found this out by finding a modded apk of the game that had these things modded and when I tried to use game guardian to hack the gems/gold I got nowhere of course I have little knowledge of hacking values of online games yet I have seen it done to other online games so maybe it can be done to this game I just don't know.

simpsons tapped out has been modded for it main currency by several different people some of the mods for it are even called mega mods because they have everything even past item able to be bought in the mods.

and simpsons tapped out is a online game by the way.....

so it can probably be done to this game as well.

Archived