Roblox Mod Menu V1

I'm a beginner at Lua Scripting I Hope this hack will turn out positive in the community

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Scripterboy
      View File Roblox exploits by scripterboy
      this is my first script and it includes lots of exploits to have fun doing things that roblox did not plan to do.
      This script includes:
      Noclip: It is to go through all kinds of walls in all roblox games.
      Airjump: Makes you infinitely jump in the air.
      High jump: makes you jump very high.
      Fe god: Makes you invisible and invincible (hide somewhere and then activate it).
      Fe flinging: Makes your character spin so fast that he sends all the others flying across the map (not making you fly depends on your luck).
      Air glide: It is the same as high jump but it is slower (it is for games like "natural disasters survival" that have fall damage).
      Fe fly: Allows you to fly in all games that do not have a good anti-cheat (fe fly cannot be activated at the same time as fe float because they use the same values).
      Lag switch: makes everyone's characters on the server stay where they were when you activated it (this is only on your client) (can be used in games like "be a parkour ninja").
      Shiftlock: makes your character move as if you were in the first person while being in the third person (useful in games like "tower of hell").
      Skywars float: It makes you float in games like skywars that have good anti-cheat (fe float cannot be activated at the same time as fe fly because they use the same values)(if you want to use it in skywars I recommend activating "noclip" and "airjump" with this to be able to get to the mega vip area and get to the other islands by floating).
      Simple anmmo mod: helps you modify your amount of bullets in all roblox games.
      If you have any problem message me on my discord "scripterboy#6296"
      Submitter Scripterboy Submitted 05/12/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Iwhite3
      View File Iwhite3 roblox jail break speed.lua
      This is very simple to use and my second script and it's for jail break speed hack
      Speeds:
      Submitter Iwhite3 Submitted 05/06/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Scripterboy
      this is my first script and it includes lots of exploits to have fun doing things that roblox did not plan to do.
      This script includes:
      Noclip: It is to go through all kinds of walls in all roblox games.
      Airjump: Makes you infinitely jump in the air.
      High jump: makes you jump very high.
      Fe god: Makes you invisible and invincible (hide somewhere and then activate it).
      Fe flinging: Makes your character spin so fast that he sends all the others flying across the map (not making you fly depends on your luck).
      Air glide: It is the same as high jump but it is slower (it is for games like "natural disasters survival" that have fall damage).
      Fe fly: Allows you to fly in all games that do not have a good anti-cheat (fe fly cannot be activated at the same time as fe float because they use the same values).
      Lag switch: makes everyone's characters on the server stay where they were when you activated it (this is only on your client) (can be used in games like "be a parkour ninja").
      Shiftlock: makes your character move as if you were in the first person while being in the third person (useful in games like "tower of hell").
      Skywars float: It makes you float in games like skywars that have good anti-cheat (fe float cannot be activated at the same time as fe fly because they use the same values)(if you want to use it in skywars I recommend activating "noclip" and "airjump" with this to be able to get to the mega vip area and get to the other islands by floating).
      Simple anmmo mod: helps you modify your amount of bullets in all roblox games.
      If you have any problem message me on my discord "scripterboy#6296"
    • By MintyScripter
      View File Roblox Univerial Fly Script -Minty
      A powerful groundbreaking script is here. Here we have the universal fly script which allows you to fly seamlessly within games. It allows you to fly without having to reset. This is the fastest value available as a fly exploit. 
      Submitter MintyScripter Submitted 05/13/2020 Category LUA scripts