Sign in to follow this  
HACKET

Parkour Craft [vr Pocket vr Script] Version 2.0

Parkour Craft [vr Pocket vr Script] Version 2.0

YOUTUBE VIDEO

https://youtu.be/8unNUcYd7nU

This Beta and still have some mistakes but by the time I'll trying make it be better then before here list of the things 

Anti lava 

Tele

Sky fly

Speed

About the script 

Why all of them have timer? 

It's normal because if I remove the timer you couldn't use the hack into another servers 

Did you keep updating this? 

The plan is I'll keep updating til version 3.0 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Collen
      What changes if I use GG as root? I'm thinking of rooting my phone to see the result.
    • By Repestak
      Hello, I tried to hack Missile Dude RPG with game guardian, unsuccessfully, could somebody try to hack it, and then write how you did it in the comments, thanks!
    • By AeonSoulstar
      I have started a project to data-mine Monster Hunter Stories. All help to the project would be appreciated.
      Need to test and Index the correct codes for Weapons, Armors, Monsters... (Most Items already Indexed) Locate end of Weapon Memory Range (Already Located the Start) Locate the end of Armor Memory Range (Already Located the Start) Find the Egg Memory Region Find the Egg Parts Memory Region Learn how to Build Lua... (O_O)? Learn how to use the Pointer Scan            

Used Game Guardian to Memory Exported to " .txt" file, Format to Excel cells distribution using NotePad++, by replacing " | " with Tab spaces. This process must be reverted to inject the edited memory back into the game using Game Guardian.

If anyone knows any better tool or method, you are welcome to share the info.

Monster Hunger Stories Memory Index.xlsx
    • By Ra12345
      I want to know what gg.setValues() do in a script.I viewed the help but I didn't understand anything
    • By Ra12345
      I am not understanding why freeze is not working in the code listed below.Any help is appreciated
      gg.searchAddress('7F4?????34',0xFFFFFFFFFF,gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(999999) gg.refineNumber('1.0~100.0',gg.TYPE_FLOAT) Res=gg.getResults(999999) gg.editAll('999999.9',gg.TYPE_FLOAT) for i, v in ipairs(Res) do v.freeze=true end end