Troubles hacking encrypted values in "Eternium"

CrimsonCarnage

Question

Hi, 
for past three days I've been trying to hack two encrypted values in "Eternium" (Link to Google Play Store). Value representing Gems & Cash
Game Guardian configuration:
1) Selected Memory Ranges: Jh, Ch, Ca, Cd, Cb, Ps, A, J, S, Js, Video (basically everything that's not marked "dangerous") 
2) Data Type: Auto
3) Encrypted Value: Checked

above configuration allows me to find 30 values with 6 unique address (each found address is being represented as different data type: Dword, Qword, etc) 3 of which are encrypted, 3 of which aren't. 

Whenever i modify any un-ecrypted value i get a "visual response" (value changes) but afterwards returns to it's initial state. 

When I mody encrypted value, I get nothing, nothing changes, value just returns to it's initial state.

I believe "Making Fun" studio (creators of "eternium") used some kind of special trickery to encrypt values which represents the number of gems and cash.

I am very "fresh" and when it comes to memory scanning and such, because of that I don't know what else (besides basics) could I do.

Could someone help me change these values? 
Any guidance will be most welcome, Thank you! 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived