Sign in to follow this  
apkjan

THE LAST REMNANT Remastered 1.0.0 for Android

The Last Remnant is a cult Japanese RPG on Android. There are four races in the world of The Last Remnant: Mithra, Yama, Ksiti and Sovani. In this world, mysterious objects called "Remnants" have existed since ancient times. However, no one knows who created them, when and why. But everyone continued to use their colossal powers. As a result, this led to the fact that the balance in the world was disrupted, and endless wars began. As the further division torn apart those who rule and those who follow, the war began - the beginning of a long and endless struggle. Develop your own strategy, use teams that are constantly changing depending on the positions and state of friendly and enemy forces. Join the battle and enjoy the game.

Download link- THE LAST REMNANT Remastered

The-Last-Remnant-Remastered-art.jpg

Good game so far, does anyone know how to cheat the character stats?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By apkjan
      R.B.I. Baseball 20 – updated and improved sports simulator for android devices.
      For baseball fans
      Incredibly beautiful, detailed and elaborated in the smallest details professional baseball simulator, which is able to implement your dream and bring you closer to your favorite sport. In R.B.I. Baseball 20 you can start your own career as a professional player in the strongest North American baseball league! Are you ready to fight for the title to become the champion of MLB?
      High-quality gameplay
      In the new version of R.B.I. Baseball developers have carefully approached the optimization of the visual component, as well as to increase comfort during the game. Now you will find a completely redesigned control that will not cause problems in the development of even a novice, improved physics, as well as more detailed models of players. Give yourself hours of fascinating leisure time in the updated and unconditionally best baseball simulator – R.B.I. Baseball 20!
      R.B.I. Baseball 20 paid form play store
      Get Free Download R.B.I. Baseball 20

• By apkjan
      Mobile MMO Dragon Raja, which is now officially available on Android and ios. Dragon Raja is a Chinese mobile MMORPG on the UE4, in which the dragon fight awaits us. Moreover, the main character that we play for is a hybrid of man and dragon. Dragon Raja is one of the best looking Android games ever created on Android. It’s developed using Unreal Engine 4 and trust me its a lot better looking and playing than Black Desert Mobile.
      At the moment, the game has only 4 classes. Sword Master – a tank with a sword and blade. very mobile class cutting mobs left and right. Shooter or gunner – with pistols and a large gun. Very comfortable class for ranged amateurs. It can both shoot and shoot with a laser in a large number of mobs. Also, strangely enough, a ganner can leave for a short while in invis and put mines. It seems that the developers have mixed up the arrow with the assassin.
      Play Store link- Dragon Raja Apk
      Global download link- Dragon Raja Apk

• By apkjan
      The Legend of ZYCA is an offline action adventure RPG game from SOFTSTAR ENTERTAINMENT INC. while we are buy playing The House of Da Vinci 2 we have just received the news that Zyca APK MOD is now available in English as well. Its a Vertical Offline Action RPG Game which is developed using Unreal Engine 4. The game plays in Vertical settings but this does not limit the fun you get while playing this amazing offline Android game.
      Play Store link- ZYCA Paid
      Download link- ZYCA Free

• By apkjan
      GTA Philippines Android – Download GTA Philippines APK is a Action Game for Smartphone or Tablet, Download it for free in our website. Beside this one we have hundreds of other full versions of the best android games, we have also hundreds of modded games and apps in our collection. Daily updates. GTA Philippines with the cheat menu and without the need for ROT rights. Features new bikes, cars, boats, gliders, trains, skins of different characters, new buildings and a variety of freebies.
      Download link- GTA Philippines

• By apkjan
      Forgotten Memories is a classic third-party horror survivor on Android that combines exploration, reflection, puzzles, action and survival with gameplay focused on the mechanics of fear. You will play for Rosa Hawkins - a woman who is looking for the missing girl Eden. She wakes up in a strange, unknown place, with a bullet wound. In search of the missing girl, she realizes that she was at the center of a terrible tragedy, in space outside of time. Rose will have to face her deepest fears in order to unravel the chilling secret of the hospital.
      Download link- Forgotten Memories