Sign in to follow this  
RkR25

Need help please

Hey! 

I playing the game "panther online" I download game guardian, and parallel space. But i don't know how do a cods, free colldown skills. Can you help me, explain me how do a cods, hackers there tell me with cods can't need download a apk mod, in game guardian wab, but i not find. 

Waiting for answer. Thank you!  

Edited by RkR25

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tatou
      Help me dude! How to make this switch button :).

• By Deadlox03
      Name of Game:Dragon City
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.socialpoint.DragonCity&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Ddragon+city&pcampaignid=APPU_1_LVd9XqLoILaWr7wPvaOvkAg
      Version: 9.13.1
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:food, Gold, Gems
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:
      Comments: hello.. can someone help me hack this game i just want to hack the foods and gold. Or give me tutorial how to hack this? Thanks in advance

• By Antirealism
      Name of Game: Random Dice : PvP Defense
      Developer: 111%
      Game Version: 3.12.0
      Updated on: Mar 12, 2020
      Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.percent.royaldice&hl=ro&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Drandom+dice+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_1a50XoXFKeOGrwTu2Ij4DA
      Hello, in older versions you could change the rewards you get using dword, but now the game got some protection:
      Root protection - you get error 666
      Anti speed hack - game crash, but you can work around this in GG
      Anti search? - when searching for values, game crash, again you can work around in GG
      I tried only in virtual space without root
      I need your help to hack this, I mean, I don't know anything else to do, so please do your thing Captain. Thanks and sorry for my english
    • By Fater5r
      I need help with changing the input  searching value and with adding one more number to the green number in the search tab to add a digit so it has nine instead of eight.
    • By eternalatake
      I try so many Times but when i change the value, the value changed to the original value. Can somoene help me fix this problem?