Hello fellow hackers, Sketch here.

OHGSketch

Hey! First of all love the forums. Love gameguardian.

Let me start off by giving a back story as to who I am. Introduce myself officially.

My name is Joshua, aka Sketch. I started a game hacking website many years ago by name of OneHitGamer. It mainly focused on PSP cheat code creation using tools such as cheatmaster, cwcheat etc. I had a hand in the creation of cheatmaster, which lead the way to the creation of many other cheat apps for the psp. I didnt code, I simply designed.

My main kick for registering here is I was womdering if gameguardian will ever get a memory viewer/editor to allow for extreme codes. Ill make a post about all that.

Anyways, nice to be here!

I wanted to get back involved with OHG but never did. I created the site originally for my comic book i was making, OneHitGamer, a one hit wonder character who couldnt get a job starring in a new game after his big hit. Maybe I will do up a weekly comic for gameguardian.....

• Administrators

I wanted to get back involved with OHG but never did. I created the site originally for my comic book i was making, OneHitGamer, a one hit wonder character who couldnt get a job starring in a new game after his big hit. Maybe I will do up a weekly comic for gameguardian.....

Haha, that would be sweet!