Ready7Die

Parallel space pubg error

Hi, I want to cheat in pubg mobile but when I open with parallel space the game closes and closes a little later each time I open Do you have a cloning program for pubg mobile?

Note: I use the phone for Huawei P Smart 2018

Edited by Ready7Die

Pubg has already put antibann where it detects a virtual space app and force closes. So , you might try to look for virtual space apps which have been modified specifically for pubg.

9 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

Pubg has already put antibann where it detects a virtual space app and force closes. So , you might try to look for virtual space apps which have been modified specifically for pubg.

Is pubg 32-bit or 64-bit?

and my phone is not rooted normally if I open pubg game guardianda appear?

Edited by Ready7Die

28 minutes ago, Ready7Die said:

Is pubg 32-bit or 64-bit?

and my phone is not rooted normally if I open pubg game guardianda appear?

You need root to run game guardian or you need virtual space if you don't have root. So for non root if you want to hack just find proper virtual space or maybe use vmos otherwise you can't hack it.

5 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

You need root to run game guardian or you need virtual space if you don't have root. So for non root if you want to hack just find proper virtual space or maybe use vmos otherwise you can't hack it.

can you say a compatible cloning program for pubg

23 hours ago, Ready7Die said:

can you say a compatible cloning program for pubg

Octopus Space Is Currently Most Compatible With Pubg Try Moded Virtuals Because Game Has Already Detected Many Of Them And You Might Get 3rd Party Detection Ban.