ulieeV

Werewolf Online

Hi everyone I looking for hack this game Werewolf Online

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.werewolfapps.online&hl=en

Can I hack this wheel, it use rose to roll to earn gold (200-800g). The wheel is show when you touch to rose in inventory.

I know the data is server side but can I change the amount of rose take when roll (30 rose) or chance to get the max gold of wheel (800 gold)

image.png.09f73f5cf7ccffc349eadac5a3eb7bc1.pngimage.png.f2b7a04677764016776381971c3ac26b.pngimage.thumb.png.c60ba3b67503cdda29445f6b2d7177be.png 

Thanks for your help!

Hello guys

Im not sur that what yous ask is something that we can hack

But i think that someone with more knowledge that me could find a way to write a script who could turn the wheel  of gold

It could even be easy  for someone who know how to use orc ( or something like that) because the biggest thing is that the button move so it is impossible  to use something like Frep

Yeah, the button is moving after watch ads, then I looking for way to infinite spin without ads, or get the highest prize (30gold) every time

On 9/23/2019 at 4:19 AM, Darazu said:

Hello guys

Im not sur that what yous ask is something that we can hack

But i think that someone with more knowledge that me could find a way to write a script who could turn the wheel  of gold

It could even be easy  for someone who know how to use orc ( or something like that) because the biggest thing is that the button move so it is impossible  to use something like Frep

Looking for support 😞 

thanks

Need real pro hackers 🙂