Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By emovalar
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emreerkan.homeless this game is just 5-10 mb pls help me
      Can you guys help me i tried to make money hack but i couldn't  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      View File Real Racing 3 (9.0.1) AutoWiN Hack
      REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 9.0.1.4.3
      RR3 working version: 9.0.1

Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:
      After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video demo:

Submitter MarioRossi93i Submitted 07/09/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MarioRossi93i
      REAL RACING 3 AUTOWiN HACK

Current version: 9.0.1.4.3
      RR3 working version: 9.0.1

Description:
      Automatically win any race without play.

Instructions:
      Run the script then select any race to win it automatically, or, if you don t run it in background, select race before run the script.

Known issues:
      After several races the game can become unstable, so occasionally restart it to avoid game crashes and loss of game progresses.

Video demo:

• By XxWH14LP00LxX
      Someone please help me! The files dont work! After I download them NOTHING happens. I have to go to files and open them and then THERES NOTHING INSIDE OF THEM AT ALL!!!  Theres just an empty thing that says GameGuardian. 100.0 THATS ALL THERE IS i cant click on it or use it, or import to chrome! ITS USELESS FOR ME! I TRYED HARD AND DELEATED THEM EVERY TIME I TRYED AGIN BUT IT DOSNT WORKK. I have no idea why this keeps happening! I have one of the latest ipad air! I also tryed on my iphone 5! HELP PLEASEEE!!!!  Thank you to WHOEVER helps me solve this problem.