Sign in to follow this  
Alexxagra

Yugioh duel link! Skills!

I wonder if anyone can help me manipulates the skills of yugioh characters?!? In case I want it can activate the ability when I want, and keep it active even if it were to be disabled! Can someone help me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ATP-RAY2OP
      View File UNLOCK ALL SKINS + HEROES FREE IN MOBILE LEGENDS NEW VIP SCRIPT BY ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      WARNING: Don't open hero tab after applying script, or it will reset skin back to original.
      VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️ 

SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT⬇️
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqgg

Submitter ATP-RAY2OP Submitted 03/27/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By ATP-RAY2OP
      HELLO GUYZ, THIS IS NEW VIP MLBB SCRIPT, WITH THIS SCRIPT UNLOCK ANY SKIN, OF ANY HERO, WORK IN RANK, CLASSIC, CUSTOM
      WARNING: Don't open hero tab after applying script, or it will reset skin back to original.
      VIDEO TUTORIAL ⬇️ 

SUBSCRIBE TO CHANNEL ATP-RAY2OP FOR LATEST SCRIPT⬇️
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vglNiRwQLRmLScYwylqgg

• By DannyGG
      Hi everyone.
      I am using a kindle fire hd8 (2018) to use gameguardian on my device. I tried using the GG signed version of Parallel space and run it with GG, but it will not work.
      I tried using VirtualXposed, but it is not able to run the game I want to hack.
      Does anyone have a solutuon.

• By ElRey
      Need Help! Will Donate To Your Kindness If 
      Successful. 
      Current device is a iPhone XR with ios13.1
      ive been losing hour after hour after hour back to back nights with complete failure on trying to load Game Guardian on my iPhone. I don’t know why but for some reason I can’t figure it out. I didn’t have a problem installing it on my Android but I’m stuck on getting it on my device. I’ve loaded zjailbreak and Cydia and Hexxa but still can’t find anywhere to download the file. PLEASE! If anyone can help me with this and successfully able to run me through step by step and download GameGuardian for my iPhone XR, I’d be more then happy to generously donate to youre support. My E mail is andresandbrandimae@gmail.com if you need to contact me faster or reply to this post and I’ll check in every hour or so. Thank you everyone.
      A.
    • By Lokithan
      Hi.
      How to use GG with pubg mobile?
      Help me..