CHEaZITS

Final Fantasy VII

Hi. I am new to GG but I have messed around with editing games and such through other programs. I have been working on Final Fantasy VII for a few days now. I am able to change Money, XP, AP, edit/add inventory items and edit stats. But as of right now I am not having any luck finding Materia value. I want to be able to change or add new Materia to the inventory. I tried searching for values that are in my inventory and in a store. If any could help I would love to understand what I missed or did wrong.

On 8/20/2019 at 4:07 AM, CHEaZITS said:

How did you hack item..? I cant find a way how to hack it.

You have to search for the quantity under B:Byte. You can buy, sell, and use the item to help find the item quantity.